Biotech geek, marketing guy, beer and scotch lover.
Interested in canacer diagnostics, genome sequencing, synthetic biology, and wireless Health.
Technical marketing manager at a leading cancer diagnostic biotech.
MBA candidate at Rady School of Management.
Bikes, reads & home-brews (not in that order).
(Views expressed are personal and does not represent the company I work for)
- AGBT Ahoy 2013 Edition
- Elaine Mardis on Next-Generation Sequencing
- I see your 8K and raise you a million….
- Beyond the Hype – The Oxford Nano Announcement at AGBT
- AGBT ahoy!
- On Oxford Nanopore’s ‘disruptive’ technology
- Linked In: Challenging the Central Dogma
- Protein-protein interactions caused by genomic drifts
- Article on the Biophysical Society Annual Meeting
- Biophysical Society Annual Meeting at Baltimore!
Words23andme 454 agbt agbt 2012 canmap champagne pour consumer genetics Dan Branton dog genome E coli Ed Young expression noise Federal Research Public Access Act of 2009 fluorescent proteins genome george church GnuBio GRIDIon H.R 5037 Illumina imaging India individual genome sequencing ion torrent Jonathan rothberg knome life technology mosquito nanopore next-generation sequencing NGS NMR Open access Opinion Oxford Nanopore palm nmr PGM Science Writing SDBN Sequencing SOLiD stem cell rap Sunney Xie virus yfp